Clinical Lead (Registered Nurse)
Sunnyside Private Nursing Home Ltd
140 High St, Iver, Buckinghamshire, SL0 9QA, United Kingdom
As Clinical Lead you will provide a leadership role around nursing standards and procedures, clinical governance and clinical skills. We are looking for candidates who have expertise in the following areas:
- Nursing clinical skills and expertise in areas such as catherisation, PEG feeding, tissue viabiliy, wound care, dementia care, challenging behaviour, end of life care and other areas related to care of the elderly.
- Up to date knowledge of staturory requirements and guidance from bodies such as CQC, NMC, SkillsforCare, SCIE related to care of the elderly.
- Experience of training and developing nursing and care staff
This is a hands on role so you will be working on shift as part of the care team. The role would suit Deputy Managers, Clinical Leads, Home Managers who would like to use their skills and experience and return to a more hands on nursing role. A current UK NMC PIN number is essential as well at least 5 years UK experience working in a clinical role providing dementia care and care to the elderly. We would also be keen to hear from candidates who would like to develop their management skills and experience.
Your salary will be negotiable and will depend on your level of experience and qualifications. There are currently both full and part time vacancies available.
What we can offer
- Excellent salary
- Pension scheme
- Training & development opportunities
- Full time and part time position available
- Preference that candidates can work flexibly on days/nights weekdays/weekends but this is not essential.
What we are looking for
- Minimum 5 years UK experience in a clinical role providing dementia care and care to the elderly.
- RGN or RMN with UK Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC) PIN
- A positive attitude and a desire to help others.